Health, Safety & Environment
As part of ATV commitment to a policy of continual improvement of work quality and safety across its factory, the Company has established a HSE Management System, in accordance with OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015.
These are the main targets:
- Introduce processes and measures that are designed to ensure the safety of all workers and visitors.
- Ensure all workers are aware of HSE requirements and are responsible for applying these requirements in all their activities in the workplace.
- Maintain the highest standards of HSE compliance and ensure continuous improvement of HSE performance through continuous monitoring of all company activities.
- Ensure HSE system effectiveness through effective communication between management and workers on all matters relevant to health, safety and environment (weekly toolbox talks for employees).
- Ensure compliance of measures designed for workers’ safety and protection in all workplace activities including during tests and equipment maintenance.
- Remove hazardous situations in order to minimize risks to personnel.
- Undertake periodical risk assessment reviews.
- Provide information, education and training for workers in order to ensure their health and safety at work and the health and safety of others who may be affected by employees’ actions or hazardous omissions.